What do you do when you feel your cholesterol levels are too low? MAKE A FATTY
How do you make a Fatty? Why do you make a Fatty ? Well we are still putting that together but it was good!
- Make a bacon weave, this is a little tricky with Aussie bacon but doable. You will need to trim most of the bacon (use the remainder as sprinklings later)
- Get some sausage mince, and flatten that out so its about 1 cm think and about the same size as your weave. Give it a good coating of BBQ sauce as well.
- Layer up your ingredients.
- We used Tasty Cheese
- Red Capsicum or Pepper (depending on your hemisphere)
- Anything else you want
- Then start to roll the sausage mince with the innards nice and tight.
- Transfer your rolled meat to the delicious bounty of weaved bacon
- Then roll that nice and tight.
- Get a good smoke cranking in your smoker, the fatty is thick so you want it to penetrate fast then slow cook.
- Wait a few hours…keep the lid closed and finally then check your fatty
- Slice it up and serve
Pro Tip: If you have left overs cube it up, add more sauce in a fry pan, crack an egg over the top and cook till done…an amazing breakfast!